Our Service Commitment
Our qualified technicians excel in diagnosing Macintosh computer problems accurately to get you up and running as quickly as possible. Whether you have old or new computer equipment, desktop or laptop, and are in or out of warranty, we’re authorized by Apple to service it.
All computer repairs are performed on site at CT using genuine Apple parts. Creative Technology does not ship your machine out, so our repairs are completed in a timely fashion. Some Apple products, including iPad, iPod Airport & Time Capsule must be returned to Apple for exchange. CT is an Apple Authorized drop off depot for these products.
CT’s staff technicians are Apple authorized to repair all Macintosh desktops, laptops and iOS devices with the following accreditation:
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACDT)
Mac OS X 10.x Service and Support
Other Services Offered at CT:
Hardware Upgrade: We can upgrade the internal storage in your laptop up to 1TB or up to 4TB in your desktop. SSD (Solid State Drive) and flash storage upgrades are available for most models. We offer RAM memory upgrades of up to 16GB for laptops and 32GB or more for desktops (varies with model). Most RAM upgrades are completed in less than ten minutes, while you wait.
Mac OS Upgrade: Can’t sync with your new iPad or iPhone? Can’t run the latest software? Make sure your Mac is up to date; we can upgrade your Mac to the latest MAC OS (varies with computer model)
Tune Up: We will run the latest diagnostic tools and disk repair utilities to verify functionality of your computer’s main components and keep your Mac running as smoothly as possible.
Cleaning: Overheating can cause premature failure of your Mac’s internal components. We will disassemble and clean the interior of you Mac, including fans and heat sinks to ensure proper air flow within your computer.
When dropping off your computer, please provide the following:
Contact Phone Number
E-Mail Address (required by Apple)
Current Operating System
NOTE: Service parts cannot be ordered prior to dropping off machines.
Products sold through this store, other than Apple computers and displays, are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products.
1. Note: Apple Limited Warranty and Applecare Protection Plan cover hardware only (parts and labour) Warranty does NOT cover issues caused by corrupted Operating system or software. Accidental damage is NOT covered. Even if your computer hardware is covered by Apple warranty or AppleCare, the problem you are experiencing may not be hardware related. If the problem can be corrected with software updates, utilities or reinstallation of the Operating System, your repair will NOT be covered by Apple and we will charge you at our shop rate of $99 per hour.
2. Most repairs are completed in one week. Due to the high volume of repairs we handle, it may be a few days before we can look at your computer. Parts cannot be ordered unless we have the computer in the shop.
3. Warranty void if evidence of liquid damage is discovered. In such case, customer will be required to pay for any parts and labour.
4. Before you deliver your product for warranty service it is your responsibility to keep a separate backup copy of the system software, application software and data, and disable any security passwords. You will be responsible for reinstalling all such software, data and passwords. Apple and its Authorized Service Providers are not liable for any damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on any media, or any non-Apple product or part not covered by this warranty. Recovery and reinstallation of system and application software and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty. Replacement parts are warrantied for 90 days or the balance of Applecare, whichever is longer.
5. All products left past 30 days of notification of pickup become the property of Creative Technology and will be disposed of accordingly
6. All phone calls are recorded.